Thank you for your curiosity — Here are our FAQs
If you don’t see your answers below, please email us at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!
1. How long is a Gilly Journey?
A Gilly journey, like the free Foundation journey available for couples to try, is usually around 14 days.
2. Do I need to do this with my partner?
We found that couples who join Gilly together have higher satisfaction. For now, both of you need to sign up in order to receive the treats.
3. How do I invite my partner?
Once you sign up, you will receive an invitation link to share with your partner. They will need to accept your invite before you both start to receive your treats!
4. Will my partner see what I write in my exercises?
No, they do not automatically see what you share. We will let you know whenever your answers are shared with your partner.
5. Do we need to do all of the exercises?
If you’d like! But it’s not a must. We want to help add lightness to your day, not more stress. The intention of Gilly is to be a friendly nudge and reminder to remember your relationship well-being.
6. What happens after our free Gilly journey?
Hopefully, you’ll have had a call with your Gilly Guide and gained helpful insights into what helps your relationship and intimacy tick. If you and your partner enjoyed your Gilly experience, you can continue onto other Gilly journeys by upgrading to a monthly subscription
7. Why is there a monthly fee? Why can't you just do this for free?
8. Is this therapy?
While Gilly is designed with inputs from professionals from related fields, it is not therapy. Its content is provided for information purposes only and is not intended as medical advice, or as a substitute for the professional advice of clinical practitioners.
9. I'm a professional working with couples and I would like to suggest Gilly to them as a tool to complement their work with me. Can I do that?
Yes! This is a great way to use Gilly. Do not hesitate to contact us at hello[at]getgilly[dot]com if you have any questions or suggestions — we would love to hear from you.
10. What if I don't want to receive treats anymore?
You can text STOP anytime and you will no longer receive any messages from Gilly.